3-2-2, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on 1-acre working farm, with chicken coop.
Fully-remodelled with new studs and framing, new plumbing, new electrical wiring, new sheetrock and paint.
* NEW STAINLESS STEEL double-door refrigerator.
* NEW SAMSUNG top-of-the-line smooth-top stove with self-cleaning oven.
* NEW MAYTAG microwave, all stainless steel appliances.
* NEW Washer-Dryer already installed for comfort and hospitality.
* NEW Champagne mood lighting in the house for those intimate evenings.
* NEW Commodes, vanity, faucets, lights and showers in both bathrooms.
* NEW DESIGNER Stand-alone bath-tub for 2 people for hot, romantic soaks
* NEW kitchen cabinets, counter-tops, COSTCO sink with gorgeous faucet with pull-down.
* NEW heating system in the entire house.
* NEW doors and windows with designer color curtains / drapes.
* NEW Mohawk Carpet in rich designer colors in all 3 bedrooms.
* NEW ALLURE- hardwood floors in kitchen, 2 bathrooms and hallways with 25-years warranty for scratch-resistant.
* NEW PEX plumbing with added insulation covers.
* NEW R-30 insulation in ceilings, walls and floor.
* NEW tight skirting around the house to keep it warm and insulated to prevent any chilling.
Fully remodeled home w/shop. That's right, a shop! This gated property is right by all SPANAWAY amenities.
Interior has new electrical, plumbing, heating, and so much more. Durable metal roof, Brand new stainless steel appliances are included
as well as washer and dryer.
The shop is LARGE ENOUGH for all your wood-working needs.
Do not miss the abundance of storage rooms connected to the home & next to it.
Great value here and easy to show so make your appointment immediately!
Here is why it is easy to fall in love with this Charming Argentinian-WINE colored pretty-home:
1- LARGE garage shop on 1-acre farm with MAN-CAVE and built-in shelves and 2 work-benches.
2- 14 X 14 feet outdoor pantry for dry-storage.
3- 10 X 10 feet Gardening shed to protect all tools, supplies, seed-starts and hobby items.
4- 12 X 12 feet long wood shed / covered barn area for parking boat, riding lawn-mower, or storing items.
5- SUPER-CUTE Chicken coop is ready to accept your new babies this spring.
6- Ample lighting in the house, garage, shop, dry-storage, gardening shed and covered barn with full-spectrum, day-light bulbs from COSTCO to prevent S.A.D - Seasonal Affective Disorder.
7- 6-cars Gravel driveways and paths from MILES SAND AND GRAVEL.
8- New large deck for sitting and visiting with guests while watching your kids play.
9- Automatic Motion-sensor lights from COSTCO at 4-corners of the house for perimeter check while locking animals every evening.
10- Fully-fenced 1 acre with new GRIZZLY-BROWN thick oil-paint to resist mold and mildew.
11- Fire-pit is ready. Bring marsh-mellows and hot chocolate.
12- Fenced-in goats/ lambs area to keep them out of your vegetable garden.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR CHILDREN:
** Child-proof locks.
** Nearby schools in stones-throw distance, so that precious family time is not wasted on the school-bus.
** 1-acre flat-land to play safely.
** Chicken-coop and Goats' or Lambs area for 4-H projects.
** Plenty of room for a kiddie swimming pool or swing-set.
** Safe residential neighborhood, close to the Rochester Fire Department (500 feet)
Approximate estimation of monthly utilities:
1- Water from ON-PROPERTY WELL - $ 25.00 per month PUMP CHARGES for shared electricity with neighbor.
2- Electricity from PSE - $ 100.00 per month in winter, $ 50.00 per month in summers.
3- SEPTIC pumping once in 2 years - $ 360 divided by 24 months = $ 15.00 per month. No exhorbitant monthly sewer charges.
4- COMCAST WI-FI or cable - $ 29.99 per month.
5- TRASH from Lemay's Refuse - $ 23.00 per month.
TOTAL - $ 210.99
Come, see this lovely 3-bedroom farmhouse today and see what it will do for your quality of life!
Call DOLPHIN AYUB @ show contact info
to arrange for a site-visit, briefing and orientation.
Earliest appointment is DECEMBER 30-SAT or DECEMBER 31-SUN, 12 NOON- 1:00 pm - OPEN HOUSE. ?
ADDRESS IS - 22814, 63RD AVE EAST, SPANAWAY, WA - 98387. (NEAR BETHEL HIGH SCHOOL.)
I am having an open house on DECEMBER 30-SAT or DECEMBER 31-SUN, 12 NOON- 1:00 pm. I am welcoming you to come with your family and friends and all decision-makers. I intend to make a decision about your application on the spot over there and if approved and you have the proper deposit / paper-work, I shall hand you the keys of the house.
Attached to this email is an application form and a blank lease. Please fill it up and bring it with you.
Also, bring a xerox copy of driver's license, social security card, bank statements, 2 months worth of pay-stubs for each earning member of the family. Essen